- User level knowledge of Flight Simulator 2004 / FSX or X-Plane
- You should love flying.
- You are only allowed to use aircrafts taken into service by our airline.
- EuropeanExpress supports only civil aviation. Military or war simulations of any kind are prohibited in our fleet.
- We accept registrations only with your REAL name.
- You are to register for education or an introductory flight not later than 14 days after registration.
- Every new member receives a "Student" permission for light aircrafts.
- After two successful flights the "Medium Student" permission will be set.
- After five flights with no errors the user account will be finally accepted.
- Conditions of a "Heavy" permission: 10 flights with no errors and 20 flight hours according to the FSAirlines system.
- You have to fly at least 1 scheduled flight per month in the FSA system.
Training- and collective flights are being held on Fridays.
- METAR and TAF analysis.
- Fuel calculation.
- Map analysis.
- Aviation English (Language used during flights).
- IFR, VFR navigation.